With over 15 years of experience gained in boutique commercial and intellectual property firms, I bring a multidisciplinary approach to legal practice.
I have worked with clients across many industries - in fashion, food, entertainment, transport, software and technology… from start-ups, SME’s and not-for-profits to large corporations.
I pride myself on delivering excellent legal outcomes and take the time to ensure my clients understand the process as well as the result.
In 2020, 2021 and 2023, I was listed as a Recommended Lawyer in the Doyles Guide Leading Intellectual Property Lawyers (Queensland) rankings.
Outside the Law
I am a parent, a musician and a technology enthusiast.
I have also studied Japanese to tertiary level, spending 2 months living and working in Sendai and Tokyo. I have also travelled to Europe, Singapore, New Zealand and the Solomon Islands.
I have interests in design, architecture, engineering, digital photography and technological gadgets.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) [LLB(hons)]— Griffith University
- Bachelor of Arts (Asian Studies) [BA] — Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Skills & Ethics — Griffith University
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society (QLS)
- Privacy, Data Technology & IP Law Committee — Member (2022–); Deputy Chair (2022–)
- Technology & IP Law Committee — Member (2018–22); Chair (2020–22)
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia & New Zealand (IPSANZ)
- .au Domain Administration (auDA)